12 short videos developed by Add Verb Productions, funded by Bingham with the cooperation of the University of New England on how providers can address a variety of dv issues.
- Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence 24 hour Helpline and info specific to Maine for survivors and those seeking knowledge about how to support survivors.
- Maine Coalition Against Sexual Assault Sexual assault crisis and support information and helpline.
- CourtSystem.org provides contact information on Maine courts, District Attorneys, police departments, etc.
- Maine Philanthropy Center Links to many Maine funders, such as Davis Family Foundation, the Betterment Fund and Jessie B. Cox Charitable Trust, as well as a searchable database for regional, national and international funders, and for opportunities for nonprofits to meet directly with funders.
- Maine Health Access Foundation Providing grants proposing strategic solutions to address Maine’s heatlh care needs through grants and other programs with an emphasis on targeting the uninsured and medically underserved.
- Maine Association of Non Profits Information on grant writing and other helpful workshops including other types of fundraising, board development and human resource management.
Some national links for survivors
CourtSystem.org provides contact information on Maine courts, District Attorneys, police departments, etc.
RehabCenter.net provides a guide to substance abuse and domestic violence and referrals to providers.