The Maine Resilience Building Network and The Bingham Program announce the
2nd Biennial Conference
Building Thriving Communities: Capitalizing on Evolving Science and Circumstances
Thursday and Friday, November 2 and 3, 2017
Point Lookout Resort, Northport, Maine
You’ll want to join us if you are working to:
• Promote population health and wellness
• Support Mainers who struggle with addiction or mental illness
• Communicate about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) in your community
• Prevent or reduce addiction and chronic illness
• Ensure that all infants, toddlers and preschoolers arrive at preK or kindergarten “ready to be successful” in school & life
• Increase high school graduation rates
• Ensure workforce readiness
• Build resilience in individuals, groups, and communities
Be an active participant in this quality professional development opportunity and see what’s happening in communities across the state. Let’s work together to ensure ALL Mainers have the care, support and services they need to thrive in their communities and for our communities and economy to thrive.
Registration will open in September.
Please share this announcement with colleagues!
Visit http://maineaces.org for updates.